METS 2014 sets host of new records
The Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS) confirmed its status as the world-leading B2B event of its kind. A record number of 21,086 visitors were welcomed by a record number of 1358 exhibitors. Crucially, early results of the post-show surveys prove that visitors and exhibitors alike were pleased with the results of the three-day event. METS also attracted 6.5% more international visitors and 3% more decision-makers.
Facts & Figures 2014
- 21,086 Visitor attendance
- 14,432 Unique visitors
- 107 Nationalities
- 66% Decision makers
- 1.358 Exhibitors
- 47 Nationalities
- 96% Intends to exhibit again
- 8,2 Exhibitor appreciation
- 20% New entries
DAME - 25th anniversary in 2015!
The DAME (Design Award METS) - the most prestigious international design competition for new marine equipment and accessories - celebrates its 25th anniversary this year! Over the past 25 years, independently appointed judges examined thousands of products in specific marine categories. The DAME has come to set the pace for new concepts and designs in the worldwide leisure marine industry.
Why METS 2015 is a must-visit
- A strictly trade-only environment with all global market leaders present
- Complete product overview from over 1,345 exhibitors
- Instant perspective on trends and the latest innovations
- The opportunity to (re)connect with international industry professionals
- 3 specialised pavilions and over 18 country pavilions
Marine industry professionals converge at METS
Year after year METS proves itself as the annual one-stop platform for the entire marine leisure industry: boat and yacht builders, naval architects, yacht designers, interior builders, naval engineers, yacht captains and crew, marine industry consultants, yacht brokers, charter boat operators, and much more.