More than 21,000 international marine industry professionals convene in Amsterdam RAI. During 3 days filled with inspiration and innovation, METSTRADE provides the perfect platform to network, exchange ideas and do business. The METSTRADE Show is the world's largest trade exhibition of equipment, materials and systems for the international marine leisure industry. It provides everything there is to know about building and keeping a boat.
- More than 1,400 exhibitors and 18 national pavilions
- Specialist pavilions for SuperYacht, marina & yard equipment and construction material
- Thousands of new and award-winning products to see
- DAME - the coveted Design Award METSTRADE
- The 2015 edition welcomed 21,953 visitors from over 100 countries
- On top of this, the networking is second to none - come and find out!
You will find everything from propulsion, navigation, fittings, communications and safety equipment to furniture, construction materials, electrical installations, clothing and marine paints and coatings. Many of these products will be on show for the first time at the METSTRADE Show, and some will be competing for the much coveted DAME Award, the internationally recognised prize for innovative new product design awarded on the first day of the METSTRADE Show.
“I went to the METSTRADE show to meet new contacts and reinforce old associations. I exceeded on both counts and in addition found some new products to add to my portfolio.”
“METSTRADE enables us to meet with all of our EU accounts at one place over three days on an annual basis. Set in a professional atmosphere and very well organized, the METSTRADE show is the trade show to attend to conduct business in the EU.”
“Absolutely top venue for networking.”