The METSTRADE Show is the premier event for bringing together professionals from the worldwide leisure marine equipment industry in Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands. During 3 days, the METSTRADE Show provides unrivalled networking opportunities and showcases an extraordinary range of innovations relevant to the whole sector. This largest and most complete marine equipment trade show in the world is an unmissable event for every professional in the leisure marine industry.
14 until 16 November 2017
|Tuesday 14 November||10:00 - 18:00 hrs|
|Wednesday 15 November||10:00 - 18:00 hrs|
|Thursday 16 November||10:00 - 17:00 hrs|
1078 GZ Amsterdam
Plan your route, trip and accommodation »
- 23,702 visitors from over 100 countries -
- More than 1,400 exhibitors and 18 national pavilions -
- Specialist pavilions for SuperYacht, marina & yard equipment and construction material -
- Thousands of new and award-winning products to see -
- DAME - the coveted Design Award METSTRADE -
- The networking is second to none - come and find out! -
You will find everything from propulsion, navigation, fittings, communications and safety equipment to furniture, construction materials, electrical installations, clothing and marine paints and coatings. Many of these products will be on show for the first time at the METSTRADE Show, and some will be competing for the much coveted DAME Award, the internationally recognised prize for innovative new product design awarded on the first day of the METSTRADE Show.