- Exhibitor Portal
Haven't booked your flight to Amsterdam yet? This is your chance to win a 2-person flight ticket (max value €449,- per ticket). What do you have to do:
- React to forum post 'How do you prepare for METSTRADE' by leaving your answer in the comment box. (create a profile if you don't have one yet.)
- Like the Metstrade Facebook page
- Entering this competition is free of charge and for professionals in the Leisure Marine Industry only.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found via Facebook »
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be refused.
- Closingdate for the entry will be Monday 6 November 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for comments not received.
- Tuesday 7 November latest, the promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The maximum value per ticket is €449,-
- Prize-Winner tickets are only valid for AIR FRANCE and KLM operated flights.
- The allocation and use of Prize-Winner ticketers are subject to space availability at AF and KLM operated flights and to the conditions and regulations of AIR FRANCE and KLM.
- The outbound flight should take place before 17 November 2017.
- Taxes and issuance fees are included and handled by AIR FRANCE - KLM.
- After issuance, the e-ticket(s) is/are not transferable, changeable or refundable.
- Flying Blue miles cannot be earned on Prize-Winner tickets.