- Exhibitor Portal
- Register your visit
- Book your stand
Journalists requiring access to information about our events and to our company premises require accreditation. This accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of enabling journalistic coverage.
RAI Amsterdam charges no registration fee for accredited press representatives.
The following persons may receive press accreditation:
1. Print media representatives. You may be asked to submit the originals of two by-lined articles from the past four months and a copy of the publication.
2. Radio and TV media representatives. You may be asked to submit two recordings of reports from the past four months.
3. Photographers. You may be asked to submit original tear sheets or photos with credits of the client company.
4. Online media must meet the following requirements:
5. A member of or contributor to the permanent editorial staff. We ask for the original copy of a masthead/publishing details naming that person as an editor (no earlier than six months prior to the event in question).
6. A person who works for student publications. You must submit proof or submit a valid request from your educational organisation.
RAI Amsterdam may conduct further investigations to establish proof of journalistic activities, even if a valid press card/work pass has been submitted. Proof of identification should be submitted in Dutch or English. In individual cases RAI Amsterdam may also request that a valid (photo) ID is submitted. There is no entitlement to accreditation and RAI Amsterdam reserves the right to restrict accreditation or to revoke it entirely.
Please note that only journalists and named members of editorial teams are eligible to receive press accreditation. Non-journalistic staff members (i.e. members of management, assistants, advertising dept. employees, etc.) do not qualify as journalists and will not receive press accreditation. RAI Amsterdam may reject requests on a case-by-case basis.
Once your accreditation has been approved, you will receive further information, including on accommodation etc., via e-mail.
Pick up your press badge
As a pre-accredited member of the press you will be able to pick up your badge at the Press Registration Desk at RAI Amsterdam. Press badges will not be posted in advance.
Please note that you may be asked to present a copy of the above mentioned press credentials together with an identification document (photo ID) on site.