- Job applications »
- Personal data »
- Purposes of the processing »
- Third parties »
- Retention period and talent pool »
If you apply for a job vacancy through the werkenbijrai.nl website, you will be asked to complete an online form listing the details needed by RAI to consider your application. You can also upload your CV and reasons for applying. If you wish to receive a job alert for vacancies in your fields of interest, we will retain your email address and any search criteria.
In dealing with your job application, we process the following data:
- Name and address
- Contact details, including telephone numbers and email address
- Date of birth
- Educational attainment
- Content of your CV
- Your reasons for applying
- Search criteria and attendance frequency (for job alert)
- Bank account number (for expense allowance)
Purposes of the processing
The selection data are processed by RAI for the following purposes:
- Recruitment and selection
- Assessment of suitability for a position with RAI
- Dealing with any expenses incurred
- Internal checks and business security service
- Improving job application procedure
- Dealing with questions, comments and complaints
- Analysing and reporting on questions, comments and complaints
- Regulatory compliance and compliance with court orders
For its selection procedure RAI uses the services of outside contractors such as the provider of the recruitment and selection system and the system for paying the expense allowance.
Situations may also occur in which we have a statutory obligation to disclose your personal data to third parties. For example, the police may require us to provide data pursuant to a judicial warrant.
Storage period and talent pool
The personal data you provide to RAI for your application will be retained for up to four weeks after the end of the application procedure. If you have given permission, your personal data will be retained for one year after the end of the application procedure. After this period you will receive an e-mail from us with the question if you want to remain in RAI’s file. If you agree, your personal data will be kept for another year. RAI stores your personal data, for the purposes of comparing your résumé with vacancies in our talent pool and assessing whether to contact you with future offers. If you have registered for the Jobalert, we will retain your personal data (e-mail address and preferences) until the moment you sign out. The personal data that you have provided in the context of your application will become part of your personnel file when you start working for RAI.